Valerie Hope Raley Moriarty 02/29/1980-11/16/2009

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

Dear Everyone,

This is Bill, Valerie's husband. I am sorry to tell everyone that we lost Valerie this morning due to multiple organ failure and a heart attack. She was sedated, and didn't feel any pain. We will not be checking up much on the net for a few days, as we will be extremely busy with preparations.

I would like to thank all of you for your support, well wishes, and friendship towards her. Every one of you meant a lot to her, and for that I thank you.

~Bill

Valerie Hope Fisher Raley

picture.php

Born: Private

Died: November 16, 2009

Services: 8:00 PM Wednesday, November 18, 2009, at Bridges Funeral Home

Visitation: 6:00-8:00 PM Wednesday, November 18, 2009, at Bridges Funeral Home

Raley, Valerie Hope Fisher – age 29 of Knoxville passed away Monday, November 16, 2009, at St. Mary’s Medical Center. Member of Green Acres Baptist Church. Preceded in death by father, Randy Fisher; infant son, Isaac Fisher Raley; husband, Tim Raley; grandparents, Rev. Charles “BoBo” and Lucille Fisher, and Maurice and Dorothy Hope. Survived by daughter, Randie Hope Moriarty; mother, Charlene Fisher; fiancé, Bill Moriarty and his son, Scott; sister, Jennifer Oliver and husband Chris; and several aunts, uncles, and cousins. Funeral services will be 8:00 PM Wednesday, November 18, 2009, in the chapel at Bridges Funeral Home with Rev. Jerry Oliver and Rev. Dale Young officiating. Family and friends will meet at 10:45 AM Thursday at Caledonia Cemetery for an 11:00 AM interment. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the education fund for Randie Hope Moriarty, c/o Charlene Fisher, 3106 Silverwood Road, Knoxville, TN 37921. The family will receive friends 6:00-8:00 PM Wednesday at Bridges Funeral Home, 5430 Rutledge Pike, 865-523-4999.

Memorials: In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the education fund for Randie Hope Moriarty, c/o Charlene Fisher, 3106 Silverwood Road, Knoxville, TN 37921.

Cemetery: Caledonia Cemetery (Map) http://maps.google.com/maps?q=7817+Ruggles+Ferry+Pike+Knoxville+TN+37924

Location: Bridges Funeral Home (Map) http://maps.google.com/maps?q=5430+Rutledge+Pike+Knoxville+TN+37924

Send Condolence http://www.funeralquestions.com/obits/bridges3/condolences.asp?fullName=Valerie Hope Fisher Raley&deathDate=Monday, November 16, 2009&listingID=143880&obitPage=www.funeralquestions.com/obits/bridges3/memorial.asp

Sign Guestbook for this listing http://www.funeralquestions.com/obits/bridges3/memorial.asp?Action=Post&listing_id=143880

My condolences to you Bill and Valerie's entire family. You all will be in my prayers. May the Lord give you all the strength to walk this sad road. HE is the light at the end of this tunnel.

Bill,

I am so sorry that Valerie didn't make it through. My prayers continue to go to you and the rest of the family. Valerie contributed much to this forum in the time she was here, such a vibrant, inquisitive, and well-informed person. Know this is an awful loss but we pray that you will be sustained over time by wonderful memories.

Bill, I'm so very sorry to read of Valerie's passing. She was such a vibrant person on here and had already been through so much in her life. My thoughts go out to you and her children as well as the rest of her family.

Sorry for your loss Bill, prayers going to you and the kids during this hard time.

I am speechless! I was just talking to Val the other day. My prayers and thoughts going out to all the family. God give you the strength and comfort you will need at this time.

This is devastating news (from someone who was fortunate enough to survive several complications post-surgery very recently).

I am so terribly sorry to hear of your loss. Bill, May God provide you with the strength to sustain you during this very difficult time.
May God keep Valerie in the palm of his hand. What a beautiful and vibrant young lady.

With deepest sympathy to you all,

Absolutely shocking and heart breaking. She fought so hard through all of the complications in surgery and recovery. My prayers are with her children and family.

i am at a loss for words. my heart breaks again for your loss. sending as many prayers as possible for you and your family.

i was just reading over the updates today and my heart stopped when i read that we lost her. this is a goddamn tragedy. i just don't understand things like this. she was so young. it breaks my heart and it shouldn't have happened. i hope she is at peace. and i hope that her family can find peace in their memories of her.

I am so sorry to read this. My thoughts and prayers are with Bill, Valeries small children and the rest of her family. It is just so sad.

Bill
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. It just doesn't seem right. May you find the strength to carry you through this difficult and trying time.

Bill,

I'm so sorry for your loss. Valerie and I were having so much fun getting to know each other on AIM, and I was looking forward to hearing her "post-op saga". May God comfort and support you and all those who love your sweet lady.

Marcia

---------------------

Golden slumbers fill your eyes,
Smiles await you when rise.
Sleep, pretty darling do not cry,
And I will sing a lullaby.

(Golden Slumbers - The Beatles)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back