Valerie Hope Raley Moriarty 02/29/1980-11/16/2009

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I have been gone for so long, everyone. Things have been hectic around here lately.

The kids are doing good. Randie (daughter) still walks around looking for mama, but not as often. She does see the pictures I have up of her, and looks for her every so often... Scott (son) is coping. He still has his hard days, though now they are more sporadic. I'm... well... I guess I'm okay. I hurt because I miss her so much, but other than that I'm hanging in there. Valerie's mom and sister are learning to cope, but, like me, they have good times and bad. I think with summer here we are all remembering how much fun we used to have, the trips, the family get-togethers, etc., and its making it a little more difficult.

Thank you for all the well wishes and keeping up with me and the family. I hope that all of you are doing well, and hope to hear back from you!

Hi Bill,

Thank you for keeping in touch and updating us on how you and the kids are doing. Just the other day I was re-reading one of my old threads looking for information and Valerie's response had caught my eye. I think of her often as the day that I was released from the hospital from my surgery after being re-admitted for complications was the day she had her surgery. I was lucky enough to survive. I will continue to pray for you and your family that God will continue to guide you and provide you with the much needed strength and courage to sustain you. I do believe that Valerie is an angel watching over you and your family.

Bill --

It was good of you to take the time to post and let us know how you and your family are doing. I often think of Valerie and wonder how you all are getting through this difficult adjustment -- it's so nice to hear that you are all doing OK.

Thanks for letting us know and please keep in touch.

MaryG

First Anniversary of Loss

First Anniversary of Loss

Hey, VR Family!

We're coming up on the first anniversary of Valerie's passing, and I think it would be great to leave a message here, or on her Facebook account, Valerie Fisher Raley Moriarty, just to let her friends and family know that we haven't forgotten her.

From the short time I knew her, she seemed like a very sweet lady who had been through a lot, without losing her tender heart, her optimism, or her faith in God. May the same be said about me, when my time comes!

Marcia

Thinking of you Valerie and your family as it was a year ago today that you passed away so unexpectedly. May you be an angel watching over your family. Keeping your family close in my thoughts and prayers.

Yes, I still think about Val, from time to time. I also wonder about her husband, and two darling little children. She seemed such an optimist. A person that did not become bitter,or angry because of all her problems. I believe she was a very special lady.

I was thinking about Valerie the other day, and do often. She was a very special person. We should probably also celebrate the date of her first post--she was such a vivid presence here, though for too short a time.

She sent me an email when I first found out I had to have surgery. It really helped me a lot.

Latest posts

Back