Losing the fight, off to the hospital I must go...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea! Yea! Ross is home!!!!

Yea! Yea! Ross is home!!!!

Hi Ross;) I am so glad to hear your home and I hope you are comfortable and things go smoothly. I will come over and hide Easter Eggs once you are well enough to find them:D If you need ANYTHING please dont hesitate to ask!
Love ya Ross;)

Well hello all, I'm back....ur um I think so anyway.

Still have a swollen leg. Don't know what the deal is there. Taking Clindamycin for a week at home and then back to the Doc for follow up.
7 grams of Vancomycin and 21 IV's of Ampicillin and Sulbactum and here I am.

Note to people on Coumdin--The misinformation campaign continues at the highest levels, so we have our work cut out for us.
Imagine that!
How dare they put me on a Coumadin restricted diet. I asked the Doc when he came in and he flipped. He said and these are exactly his words, "What in the hell is a Coumadin restricted diet?" He got the dietician up there and we had a battle.
Seems Dietary thinks that by offering there large 4 oz portion of greens is going to throw someones INR off. First off, they don't give you enough to throw anything off and second of all, we all know it's bogus. Try as we would, I don't the Doc or I made any difference in their decisions on the diet.
How is anything going to change if none of them will listen? :(
Anyhow, got my diet changed to NO Restrictions except added salt, though I did not get a single leafy green anything while I was in until last night, I got a whole 4 broccoli spears to eat! Oh no, my INR is going to be so far out of range now huh?

Thank you for the prayers and well wishes. I can certainly use any help that anyone feels like offering. Got my plate beyond full here. Sewer still to be connected, now a hospital bill that wasn't in the plan and trying like mad to find a route to get Chris into physical therapy. Have to get a lawyer and fight Social Security again for him. I'm so tired of fighting for everything........
Good to be home though, no matter how bad everything else is.

So glad to see you posting, Ross. It hasn't been the same around here without you! I hope you can put your worries aside for a while and concentrate on a complete recovery.

Phyllis said:
So glad to see you posting, Ross. It hasn't been the same around here without you! I hope you can put your worries aside for a while and concentrate on a complete recovery.
I only wish I could, but I'm up against looming deadlines so there is no time to play with. :(

Ross said:
I only wish I could, but I'm up against looming deadlines so there is no time to play with. :(
You have lots of friends here Ross and I'm sure lots of help on the way!

Glad you are home, kiddo. Now try to just take one minute at a time and don't stress yourself back into the hospital. None of this stuff you have to do is going anywhere, so take it slow and pace yourself.

Wishing you well.

Marguerite

I'm glad you're home, Ross, and if you need some moola to help with the deadlines, I've got some to send.

Ross,

GLAD to see you home and posting again ... WELCOME HOME.

VERY sorry about all of the troubles you face ... financially and otherwise. I know they don't help as much, but I'm sure you already know thoughts/prayers are coming to you and your family.........

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Someday tomorrow will smile" ... Oak Ridge Boys ... 'Dream On'

There's no place like home............

There's no place like home............

There's no place like home......................what I would have given to see you in those size 12 ruby red slippers (allowing for the gout there!);)

We missed you so much, and I am so glad you are home. Katie is creating another masterpiece for you - will try and ship it out soon. Much love. J.

gijanet said:
There's no place like home......................what I would have given to see you in those size 12 ruby red slippers (allowing for the gout there!);)

We missed you so much, and I am so glad you are home. Katie is creating another masterpiece for you - will try and ship it out soon. Much love. J.
I still have breakfast with Katie every morning. She brings a smile to my face simply knowing she's out there. :D

Ross, really pleased you're home and so sorry to hear of the troubles you're having. You have my thoughts and love
Emma
xxx

WELCOME HOME ROSS!!! And glad to see that they didn't strip you of your sense of humor!! You have been missed! My prayers are with you and your family.

Latest posts

Back