Losing the fight, off to the hospital I must go...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross Update!

Ross Update!

I just talked to Ross. His spirits are not bad. He is bored with the time and isn't sleeping much. Course he doesn't sleep much at home, either, but at least at home he is in his own bed to stay awake in.

His foot is a little better today. His own dr wants to keep him until at least Monday; the infectious diseases dr came in and would have sent him home tomorrow, but Ross' dr has the last say, so he will have to depend on the Easter bunny finding him there. At least while there they'll fill him wirh antibiotics better than at home via pill. He still has swelling in the leg and they are putting heat on it. The swelling is caused by the foot. He walks around a little, but is mostly in bed. At least he is better so our prayers are doing their job.

He misses all of you and sends his love and thanks. He will enjoy and appreciate all your posts when he gets home and can catch up.

I said his yard was dug up, but it isn't yet. They'll be putting in that water hookup after he gets home and is able to get some paperwork done. This situation is worrisome to him.

Medicare is paying for his short stay, except for $120.00 per day and he worries about all this piling up. I'll be sending a check - if you care to do the same, I can provide his address via private mail - just pm me or Hank and we'll give it to you.

I will call him again tomorrow to keep you up to date.

gadgetman said:
Ross,

Just wanted to give you something to welcome you back from all them nurses.

Get well soon.

May God Bless,

Bubba :)

LOL.. Now if that doesn't make Ross Better ... NOThing will!! LOL

Hurry up and bet better Ross

Gadgetman, That picture is truly Priceless!!! Yes Ann I periodically send Ross cash from time to time from my "little business profits". Thank you! I think Ross deserves,needs and truly appreciates it!!

From Cindy:

Ross, we love you and your family and we miss you, your wit and wisdom.

We do look forward each day to Ann's updates, and we appreciate her providing those so much. Know that we're almost as anxious for you to get back on here yourself as you are.

Hugs and smiles, and a lick from the dog (or the cat, or both).

Thanks for the update Ann- look forward to hearing that he is home soon.

Ross,:(

I have been mucho busy and I just stopped in to check on everybody. I am soooooo sorry you are in this mess. I think we all should just call you Job.
Thanks Henslee for keeping us all in touch.

I'm thinking of you and praying for you to have a swift recovery. I know what a bad infection can do to you.

Barbara

Thanks, Ann, for all the updates.

I'm glad to see the improvements, Ross. So keep up the good work. Slow and steady and the tortoise wins the race...just keep that progress steady.

Thinking of you.....checking in several times a day. Looking forward to hearing from you, yourself again, soon.

Marguerite

I know you hate it there, Ross. Can't say it was my favorite place, either. But I'm glad to hear that the foot is improving. We can all certainly hope it does so soon, before you perish from the food.

Get well, be well, my friend.

Never say...losing the fight; I don't believe that for a minute. This, too, you shall conquer.

JUST Talked to ROSS

JUST Talked to ROSS

He is 90% better. He is not in pain but his leg is still swollen. He's at the bored point now and is lying in bed a lot because they want him to stay off it. He expects to be able to go home Monday.

The day he told us he was going in, they called him that night about 7ish and he was admitted about 8ish. I think someone asked about that.

Tomorrow he will watch Easter with snow intermittently falling outside his window.

Nothing really to report except the good news. yeaaa

He will enjoy all the posts that are here. He really misses us.

90% better is wonderful I am so glad to hear you are feeling no pain. It was the right thing to do as annoying as it is!

Hey Ross,

We just got back on the computer after returning from Florida. Sorry to hear that our BUCKEYE friend is not doing so well.

Our thoughts and prayers are will you and your lovely wife.

God Bless!

John & Joann

Will take 90% better - no doubt. Ross - it's getting so boring here without you.:( :( :( :( :(

Ann,

Thanks for the additional updates! Didn't visit last night (radio show duties), so just now checking in....

ROSS ... Thoughts/prayers CONTINUE coming your way....

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Wake me up inside" ... Evanescence ... 'Bring Me To Life'

Thank you Ann!

Thank you Ann!

Well, this is good news to hear. The "bored point" is a good place to be because the next step is to point home:D.

Latest posts

Back