Losing the fight, off to the hospital I must go...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross, I'm so sorry that you have to go to the hospital. They are not fun at all. Hugs & prayers are coming your way. Please have someone keep us informed on how you are doing. We love you Ross!

Ive not been around for awhile but just wanted to wish you all the best Ross and heres to a speedy recovery.Paula x

Ross. Go get them..Tiger:D Make them post a sign on your door......This would include....workers cleaning your room..meal servers, ect...all wearing FRESH gloves..My son was admitted overnight a few months ago for chest pains (thank goodness just acid reflux)...but, Mama just had to go the next morning to check on him..:p and caught a bug..Yikes..just from all those germs....on elevator buttons, ect..I did wash my hands on the box on the wall coming/going..but didn't help.Remind your family to wash their hands when they enter your room.His had the sterile washes on the wall when you come into the room...My bug was not that bad. just a day of nausea, ect..but no doubt that I got it in the hospital.:eek: ......We will all be thinking of you....Bonnie

Oh Ross

Oh Ross

I am so sorry to hear that things aren't getting better. My thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery. I hope that they take care of that nasty infection before it goes any further.
In the meantime you can enjoy the pretty little nurses but just remember to keep your hands to yourself! :D
Please have someone keep us updated. We do worry so about everyone here.

God Bless!
Gail

You gave it your best try but some things just don't work the way we want them to. Go ahead and misbehave all you want---not like you have to live with them once the infection clears up. You know the drill, jerk those rules every which way you can.
Kathy

Well Ross, no wonder you are dreading another hospital stay. Sorry. But I hope this will do the trick for you and get rid of the infection, quickly and completely. You can tell from the replies that we're all of us pulling for you. Take care and get well soon.

Post a BIG sign on your door that says

ALLERGIC TO GERMS!...NO GLOVES=NO ENTRY!

all the very best for a speedy recovery (again)
I shall be busy saying prayers for you buddy.

Ross,

Very sorry you are having to endure this....

Please know that thoughts/prayers are coming your way.

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
my radio show:CD SHOWCASE.7p-11p central.Friday/April 6 = www.wrmn1410.com

oh, bummer, Ross. And this means that you must be feeling pretty sick and lousy, too. No fun at all. I'm so sorry.

Wishing you frighteningly gorgeous nurses, jovial and agreeable doctors, a private room and a short stay!!

You will obviously be in our thoughts, sweetie. Take care.

Marguerite

Ross-

You will be in my prayers for a swift turnaround. Sorry it got this far. It sounds like you are well prepared to advocate for yourself. Don't allow any nonsense, you have too many issues to let any probies work on you. Ask for the best and make sure you get it.

So sorry to read this Ross- I know how much you hate the hospital, but I hope this will put an end to this and you will be back here checking on us all before you know it- prayers and hugs coming your way!

Just wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers and like the others I will be waiting for news.

Ross I hope that you are feeling better soon. Also praying you don't pick up any other bugs at the hospital!

Jamie

Latest posts

Back