Joseph Pennell June 12th, 1931 to December 22,2006

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nancy,sorry to hear of your loss!!! My condolences go out to you in this time of need.

Nancy, I sit here with tears running down my cheeks thinking of the pain you are going through. Nancy, you and your girls are in my heart and prayers that God will comfort you as none other can do. Much love is being sent your way.

Oh, Nancy....I am so very sorry to hear this news! You and your family are in my prayers for peace and comfort. God bless you!

Dear Nancy'
I'm so sorry for your loss, you have both been an inspiration to many.
Thank God he didn't suffer and passed on peacefully.
Our thoughts are with you during this difficult time.
Please let us all know that you are doing OK.
Rich

Dear Nancy,

I am soo sorry to read about Joe. I couldn't stop crying when I read the title to your post. My sincere condolences go out to you and your family. You will be in our thoughts and prayers. God Bless You!

Nancy
You have my deepest sympathies. Joe will not have to fight any longer he is now has achieved total peace. He will see you soon.
Kathleen

My deepest sympathy Nancy. We should all be so lucky to have been so well loved and cared for by someone like you. I will keep you in my prayers. Barbara

Nancy:
My heart goes out to you at this sad time. Please know that you and Joe have been an inspiration to many who remember the heroism you both showed during the long struggle. Please take care of yourself and remember that you have caring people here who love you and want to continue to be a part of your life.
Blanche and Al

I am so sorry for you and your family. You are a very brave and loyal wife and companion. Joe had the best and I hope there is somebody there to help you through it all. God Bless you Nancy and Good bye to you Joe.

Our thoughts and prayers...

Our thoughts and prayers...

Nancy, we can only say how sorry we are for your loss...we remember how you encouraged us last month during our own ordeal and to me that is the true mark of courage, to reach out to others when you also are in need of the same encouragement.

May the memories keep you close and help to fill the void.

Nancy, I want to extend my deepest sympathies to you and to your family. You & Joe fought a courageous battle, side-by-side for many years. It could not have been easy for either of you, but you always had something nice to say and a wonderful attitude.

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Nancy, I posted on the other thread, too. My condolences to you and your family.
Barbara

Dear Nancy:

There are no words....I've been fearful these past few days. Tried to find the hospital you usually take him to, to see if I could find you, and give you encouragement. I am so, so very sorry for your loss. You were quite the team, and I know how much you loved him.

Marybeth

Dear Nancy,
I, too, am so sorry to hear about Joe's passing. Words fall short at times like this. I hope you realize how much your fight together has inspired so many of us. You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
Debbi

Nancy,

I closed my eyes and whispered a quick prayer the second I saw the topic title pop up on my screen.

Please know that thoughts/prayers are coming to you and your entire family, as well as Joe's friends, in earnest.

You have my sincerest sympathies.

Cort:33swm."Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"My time here is over" ... Patty Loveless ... 'How Can I Help You Say Goodbye?'

As all of these posts show the world that this website has bound all of us together to people we don't even "know" physically but we blend so soulfully that when one of us hurts,we all hurt.'We have become like family.I also want to tell you Nancy how you are loved by many here.Joe couldn't have asked heaven for a better soulmate than you were to him.I am sure he is singing your praises to his heavenly family up there now. May your fond and warm memories of past guide you through this tender time!

Nancy
I'm so sorry to hear the news. Joe's courage was always an inspiration. My deepest sympanthy to you and your family
Marta

Latest posts

Back