Joseph Pennell June 12th, 1931 to December 22,2006

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

Joe passed away December 22, 2006. He was 75 years old.

He put up an enormous battle with rheumatic heart disease. He lived way beyond what many doctors thought he would live, and he never gave in to pain, procedures or illness.

In the end he developed multiple organ failure.

His passing was painless and peaceful.

I will be setting up an online memorial page once all arrangements have been made.

http://joseph-pennell.memory-of.com/About.aspx

God bless you, buddy, as you go on your journey.

I am very sorry. :( I've only recently joined but I have seen several of your posts. Joe sounds like he was a real man.

My sincere condolences, Nancy. Despite Joe's heart condition, he reached a very respectable age of 75 years. He is an example to all of us, to never give in and to never give up, ever.

Best wishes,

Oh Nancy, I only read the title in the new posts page and said aloud 'no, no, no'!
I am so very sorry to read this. My thoughts are with you!
With my love
Emma
xxx

Oh Nancy, I am so very sorry.

What a battle the two of you fought!

How strong you were for each other.

What an example you both provided.

Not everyone can face major illnesses with the courage and determination that Joe exhibited. With you by his side to provide advocacy, compassion and information it almost seemed as though he could overcome anything. Sadly, that was not to be.

I cannot imagine the pain that you must be feeling. I can only hope that time and love and memories will help you heal as soon as possible.

These words seem very trite, but I don't know of any other way to express my sympathy to you.

We'll look forward to Joe's memorial page. And to posts from you as to how you are doing.

Take care of yourself please,

Deepest Sympathy

Deepest Sympathy

Dear Nancy,
We are so very sorry to read of Joe's passing.
We are sending you our deepest sympathy and condolences
Ernie Wendy & fam

Our Love

Our Love

reaches out to you as we pray for your comfort. We are so very sorry for your tremendous loss.

Mike and Diana

There is very little that brings a tear to my eye but the passing of Joe, someone i never knew, has done it.

My thoughts are with you at this time.

Regards.

Nancy,

I'm so very sorry to read this. Joe was a fighter to the end - what an inspiration to everyone here. Sending love and prayers to you.

Gemma.

Deepest Sympathy

Deepest Sympathy

Nancy, I am very sorry to hear about Joe. My deepest sympathy and condolences to you and your family on your loss.

Take care,

I m so very sorry, Nancy. Both you and Joe have been such an inspiration to everyone on this forum. We share your pain and pray that the wonderful memories you have will sustain you at this time and in the months to come. God Bless.

Nancy, I am so sorry to hear about Joe's passing. My deepest sympathy to you and your family in this difficult time.

God Bless,

Steph

I'm so very sorry to hear it's happened. You have my families condolences as well. You've done so much VR, now what can VR do for you?

Nancy

Nancy

I am sorry to hear about Joe's passing. I will pray for you/family.. 9 of the above 18 posts to you live outside the USA.......You are loved/admired by so many VR.Com members.:) Many prayers coming your way, today. Bonnie

Latest posts

Back