Joseph Pennell June 12th, 1931 to December 22,2006

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so very very sorry Nancy-we are with you in thought and prayer. You both are so inspirational to us and will be always-Love Deb

Nancy..
I am truly sorry to hear this news..
You are an amazing woman and have been a wonderful support for Joe and for many of us at VR.com.
I echo Ross in asking what we can now do for you?
My prayers are with you Nancy.

*Dear Nancy......

*Dear Nancy......

*Dear Nancy, I am so very sorry to hear of Joes passing. My heart truly ached when I read your news. Please accept my deepest sympathy and my thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time. Take care of yourself and please keep posting on this site.....your ''wise words'' are needed and respected. God Bless. Jacqui

Joe,

I never met you but, through Nancy, I knew all about you. Godspeed my friend. You were an inspiration to us all here at VR.COM. Your courageous fight is over and you can now take a well deserved rest. God has richly blessed you by bringing Nancy into your life.

Nancy,

I know words can never fill that void that you have. I pray that God will provide you strength and courage to face the following days. You have been a blessing to both Joe and VR.COM. Though your future journey may be lonesome at times, your extended family here will help all we can.

May God Bless You and Give you Strength,

Danny

I'm sorry to hear of your loss Nancy.
Joe showed us all how to face the enemy and carry on.
I struggle to emulate his example.
He will be remembered by those of us who follow in his footsteps.

Peace be with you in this difficult time.

'AL Capshaw'

Nancy, I am so sorry to hear about Joe's passing. You have been such a help to many, including me in the time of my aunt's cancer illness and my mom's illness. Now I feel that what I can offer is so insignificant. I echo Ross in saying "what can VR do for you?". God bless you during this very hard time.

Wise

Please accept my sincere,

Please accept my sincere,

heartfelt condolences, Nancy.

I cannot think of anything to say that would help ease your pain, but you both fought the good fight, especially, Joe, and wow, 75 years on this earth. Now Joe is traveling on, in the arms of God, and free of his earthly body.

Realistically we all know these things, but the pain we feel when a loved one passes is sometimes overwhelming.

May God give you peace and (more) strength to get you through this very sad time.

Christina L

Nancy,

We knew Joe's visit to the ICU must be very serious if we weren't hearing from you. You and Joe have fought so valiently through his illnesses, winning time and time again. The extra days you won weren't an entitlement, but a blessing to be cherished. And now the time has come to say goodbye to your dear Joe, who lived to be 75, when they predicted his demise many years ago. You and Joe truly won so many years together. May you have enjoyed each extra year, each week, each day together. May you have had an opportunity to say goodbye to each other and wish each other a reunion on the other side.

You and Joe have been so brave - together - and been an inspiration to us all. Thank you. Prayers to you and to Joe during this time.

Melissa

Nancy, words cannot express how sorry I am to hear about Joe's passing. I wish I was there to hold you in my arms but hugs and prayers are coming your way. I just had a feeling about this since we haven't heard from you for a while. Remember we are here for you and if you need anything, just ask. God bless you.

My love and prayers are with you. Godspeed Joe. Your life is an inspiration.

Nancy:

I'm so very sorry that you have lost Joe. You have been truly devoted to him.

I hope that each of us here has a spouse, significant other or family member who will be the fighter you have been should we encounter medical hurdles, as Joe did.

Dear Nancy,

this is my first post here on the forum although I read for a while. My husband had recently valve surgery and just after his last echo I wanted to introduce myself. I tried to be in denial as much as I could till post-op echo. Unfortunately I saw your post of Joe's passing...... I don't think I could have gotten through a diffcult time without this forum, knowing I could come here with questions.... and it was your and Joe's "Never give in and never give up" which helped me face my husband's post-op challenges calmly. You and Joe are an inspiration to us, more than you can ever know. I am so sorry for your loss!

Astrid (wife of husband Jay - mitral valve repair)

Oh Nancy, I have no words, only that I am so sorry. Joe knew such Love and devotion and no oe else could have possibley did all you were able to to ensure you would have so many years together. You are both so inspirational to anyone that knew of the Love you have for each other. I can only pray when Justin is married he is as Blessed as you and Joe and if his wife only gets a fraction of the knowledge of Justin's health and what it entails, I will feel so lucky and know Justin will be ok.
My heart just breaks for you both, Lyn

My Heart Goes Out To You and Joe Nancy.....

My Heart Goes Out To You and Joe Nancy.....

My heart is absolutely broken to hear of this news....Like everyone else has stated, even in the twists and turns of Joe's battles with his health, you found time to help others on this website-including myself-and for this, we are all grateful and want you to know that your heart is immeasurably big and full of love. Now, we hope you will let us help you during this very sad time. I thank Joe for showing us all how to fight the battle...How to cope will our own illnesses, and how to be resilient (sp) when dealing with multiple illnesses like myself. I thank you both for all that you have done. My heart, Prayers and Thoughts are with you now. Joe, your battle is over, your with God-Rest Well My Friend.. Harrybaby:( :eek: :(

So sorry for your loss!

So sorry for your loss!

Nancy, your love for your husband could always be seen and felt each time you spoke of him. You could hear it in your words. You have been so blessed to have such a good relationship. You were a wonderful wife/ partner to him. I am so sorry for your loss!

Latest posts

Back