William McQueen's surgery tomorrow

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hensylee

Tomorrow is your trek up the mountain. My prayers will go with you all the way to the best side of that mountain. I pray that all will go well and that you will be back posting with again in no time. Hope someone can let us know how it all goes. GODSPEED

William-

I'm wishing you the very best surgical result possible. You are healthy otherwise and you'll be just fine. I hope that some can post for you to let us know how things went. We'll all be waiting to hear. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers today.

Take care and you'll soon have a shiny new fixed up heart.

Hello William

You go on your mountain climb with many good wishes and even more prayers......Go with God as he is surely there for you.

Evelyn

hi william!
wishing you all the best tomorrow. you'll see that before you know it, it will all be behind you and you will be on your way to recovery.
please have someone post to let us know how you are doing, if you can.
you will be in our thoughts and prayers.
be well, sylvia

Hi William- Best wishes as you climb the mountain! I'm sure that you will do terrific and feel much better after all is said and done. You are in my thoughts and prayers. We will all look forward to hearing of your progress!
Julia:)

William

William

Good luck with your surgery. I'm sure you'll make it through with flying colours. I know in Toronto we have some terriffic hospitals and some very skilled doctors. Your heart is in good hands, and it'll be all fixed up for Valentines day. :) :)

Good luck and take care of yourself.

BTW -- What hospital are you going to? St. Mikes?

Good luck

Good luck

Just wanted to add my best wishes and to let you know that you are in my prayers. Before you know it it will be all over with and you will be on your way to a healthier life. God bless

Latest posts

Back