Update on Robin

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Teresa & Robin

Robin made it through surgery without any complications. (Surgery for aortic replacement & bypass). Surgery was just under 6 hours, mechanical valve & double bypass using 2 chest arteries. When I went into ICU this morning he had sat up for about an hour & was talking & in good spirits. He was especially proud that he had used the IS already. He will be moved to a regular room this afternoon.

Thanks so much for your prayers, info and support. I will keep you posted!
Teresa in Virginia:)

Teresa and Robin,

It's great to hear that Robin made it through the surgery without any problems. I didn't get to post my well wishes prior to the surgery; but my thoughts were still with you both on surgery day. Hope all continues to go well.

Dianne

Way to go Robin! So glad you made it okay to the other side of surgery and to hear that you are doing so well. Keep your chin up, and remember to keep up with those pretty nurses. Start walking my friend. It makes all the difference in your recovery!

Christina:cool:

Teresa... that is GREAT NEWZ!!!! I hope that Robin's recovery is speedy. Sounds like he's on his way already!!! Give him my best!

Take care,
Zazzy

Teresa - Glad to see Robin is through the surgery. It getss better and better from now on and getting out of the ICU is a big step. I did say a few prayers for him on his surgery day. I am glad we have this calendar thing where we can make sure we have the correct day.
Bill

Teresa and Robin

Teresa and Robin

Welcome to the other side.............Take your time in recovery !

Please keep us posted on your progress.

Thanks Teresa.

Hey Robin. Now you are over the top and the rest is only discomfort for a little while. Welcom to this side of the mountain. My prayers are with you for a quick recovery - just keep the little pillow handy for some time to come. And don't sneeze. God bless.

Another success! Wahoo!
keep us posted.
Try not to get too attached to the hospital food!
-Mara

Back