Unbelievable Day

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lisa45

Thank you all for your prayers. It has been a trying day and I was emtionally and physically knocked out! I will make sure to keep you all posted on Alicia's surgery as it draws closer or if there are any complications. I have received about 15 emails for Alicia so far and I know that it will really make her day. I plan on giving them to her the day before her surgery to cheer her up.

As for my daughter Jodi she is 22 and she is now being flown home to Texas. As far as we can tell she was not hurt except minior bruisies and great whiplash, which I am sure she will feel today. The weird thing is her air bag did not deploy? She was hit twice once from behind at 60mph and once on the drivers side. It is a miracle she walked away!

Thank you for your prayers they are felt and needed

Love Always
Lisa

Hi Lisa-

I guess I missed a post about what happened to your daughter, so I'm reading between the lines. I'm so glad that she's OK, shaken up for sure, but it's a miracle that she wasn't hurt too badly.

She'll feel better when she's home. Take care,

My daughters Accident

My daughters Accident

Thanks so much! Yea yesterday was rough.Jodi's employer the lady she nanny's for just called and Jodi just had Jodi was in a semi bad accident. 7 witness and police 3 cars. She was hit from behind and on the drivers side. The cop told me 100% not her fault and Tristen came out to the scene to get her. So now waiting to her how she is. There is no blood. Boy can't I even have one hour of happiness..The devil really knows how to knock the wind out of your sails.
Just pray she is okay and she was so happy and proud today... Apparently she was hit around 45 mph from behind which caused a truck to plow into her, so she was hit from behind and on the drivers side. The truck from the front is totaled. Tristen?s brother in in law having the her car towed to his shop so he can write an estimate and see what he can do. They are taking Jodi in to get her checked out and Tristen will call me back. I spoke to Tristen as well and they got all information, police and insurance. So now waiting to her how she is. There is no blood. Boy can't I even have one hour of happiness..The devil really knows how to knock the wind out of your sails.
Just pray she is okay and she was so happy and proud today... On a good note physically I feel better.

So how is your day going????

Love
Lisa

Well, Lisa, my goodness - this is a shock. We can all say a prayer of thanks for Jodi's good fortune in not being hurt, tho she will be sore no doubt. Hope you are able to settle down as soon as you get good news from her. Please let us know and you and she are in my prayers. God bless

wow, lisa!
how awful , but how wonderful. what a scary thing that happened to jodi. you're right, she's so lucky to walk away unhurt_ that's the wonderful.
i'm so glad she was ok after being hit at such speeds and by such big things!
please let us know how everything is.
you/she are in our thoughts and prayers, sylvia

Latest posts

Back