Tough time.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

elisha32177

Hi everyone. Thank you for replying to my first post, it really makes a difference to talk with people who can relate to your situation.
Well yesterday my brother was admitted back into the hospital. he seems to be having some difficulty with his breathing. the Dr's said that was directly related to the valve problem. My mom says they are taking real good care of him and he is doing well. I am taking a day of special liberty to go up to LA and help my mom and dad out. I hope and pray everday that everything will turn out ok, but it's just so hard to see someone you love going through a hard time like that.
Some good news though, he saw the infectious disease Dr on Fri, and she is very pleased with the way he is responding to the antibiotics. His BP, temp, and O2 saturation was good, we just need to make sure the infection is completely gone and doesn't come back. one more month of antibiotics.
Please keep my brother in your thoughts and prayers. I will keep you informed as I get updated. Thank you once again for your responses, it really makes a world of difference to have people to talk to.

Elisha

Hi Elisha-

Your brother is right where he can get the best help. I have no doubt that the docs will help him over this hurdle, and have him stabilized. My husband has been short of breath so many times, I can't even count that high. There has always been a solution for him, even when things were looking very, very dicey. there is always something more they can do to help with the breathing problem.

I will hold him in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care

Elisha - thank you for going to help your mother and father. When there is one of the family hospitalized, it is so very tiring for all concerned. Both emotional and physical take a lot out of family members. I keep you all in my prayers. God bless

Latest posts

Back