Today is my 3rd anniversary since surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Bum Ticker

November 9th, 1998 was the day I had aortic valve replacement surgery, and look at me, still ticking! Yeeha!

For the full story check out my Bum Ticker Journal at
www.stevegoldberger.com

Congratulations steve!

Congratulations steve!

You're an inspiration to everyone. I've read almost your whole site and it's a real "trip". You're a talented writer and what a good idea you had to put it all down on paper as it happened.

I recommend the site highly.

Continued good health.

Happy Anniversary to you!

Happy Anniversary to you!

Hi Steve,

Just wanted to say Happy Anniversay to you, and wish you many years of good health in the future. These anniversaries are like having a second B-day every year. Good thing we don't age twice as fast too!!!

Congrats!!

Rob

Steve..

Congratulations on your 3rd anniversary!
Wishing you many more happy ticking years.

Christina

Anniversaries

Anniversaries

Yes, thanks to my doctors and good luck, the years just come and go. I am very happy about that and thank you all for your good wishes.

Congratulations Steve on your 3 year Anniverary. I read some of your story and listened to samples of your music. You are very talented. We are all so blessed to have had a second chance. Grateful to still be ticking!

Hey Steve - weren't you on the old format? Sounds like you are doin so good - a beautiful place to live (your picture says so). Many more years. God bless:D

Latest posts

Back