St Jude's AV numbers

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RonT

Hi,

I got my aortic valve two weeks ago and have not received any cards or numbers from the manufacturer or hospital. I was discharged a day early (on a Sunday) so someone forgot to give them to me or maybe they are sent to me later. At least it works good!!!!!!!

I'm doing good. Walking, breathing, and napping but getting stronger everyday!

Thanks again to all you folks on this forum!

Ron

Seems like I got mine after about a month, from their "device tracking" department. If you want to contact them, here is the info off of my "Patient Identification Card":

St. Jude Medical
One Lillihei Plaza
St. Paul, MN 55117-1799
651-483-2000
1-800-344-5833

Glad to hear you are doing well.

HI!
I didn't receive anything about my St. Jude's valve for about a month or so after my surgery. It lists info such as serial number and model number of the valve and also the date of the surgery as well the surgeon. If you don't receive anything in a few weeks I would definately contact someone at the number that Johnny put in his reply. I hope your recovery is going well.

Take Care!
Gail

Got my card from SJM about 4 or 5 weeks post op. You don't have to do anything to get it. It has to be part of the warranty/tracking program.

I laughed out loud at the large print disclaimer "NOT A CREDIT CARD", as if.

Keep up the good work toward recovery, Ron.

We are all pulling for you.

Hi Ron....Yep, to add to everyone else's posts, we got ours about 5 weeks post op.....I'm sure it will find you. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving---we all have so very much to be thankful for.

Evelyn

I laughed out loud at the large print disclaimer "NOT A CREDIT CARD"
I'm still trying to figure out why they had to put that on there. It doesn't even resemble a credit card. :)

Hey Ross, live the new picture of you. He! He! But like the rest has said, it takes a few weeks, because of the information. You can even call them when you change PCP. So tke care now.

Caroline
09-13-01
Aortic valve replacement
St. Jude's valve

Hey guys..

Hey guys..

..this Tuesday I'll join 'The Club!'

St. Jude / aorta / UCLA

Is it crowded in there?

'Later Dudes'

Hey Dude

Hey Dude

With the Jude..soon:D Already 28 posts..soon you will be a seasoned member:cool: :cool: Bonnie

Just remember Marco-

If you wanna be in the Club, you have to have the surgery. So no running away at the last minute.

Take care,

Latest posts

Back