St. Jude Mech Valve Wallet ID Card

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Shari

Hi Friends,

I haven't posted in a couple of months, but I visit often and read the posts. My husband is doing great. He had his six month checkup in January and all is well. He goes back to the cardiologist in May for his 1 year checkup and will get all of the necessary tests done to make sure that the valve and the graft are holding up and use that as a baseline since the operations.

Here's my question. A few weeks ago, he had his wallet stolen. We cancelled the credit cards, lost $100, but the thing that I'm concerned about is his St. Jude Mechanical Valve ID card that was in the wallet. It lists the serial number of his valve, his surgeon, the hospital, etc. Where do we get another one? I tried going to the St. Jude website, but can't find any information there on getting a replacement card. For those of you who have a St. Jude Valve and who have a wallet ID card, does it have a 1-800 number on the card anywhere? He wears a medical ID necklace, but I really want to get another ID card for him. I would appreciate any help you could give me. Thanks a lot.

Shari:

They keep a complete database with the patient name, the surgeon name and serial number, I know, few years ago I received a replacement ID card for a valve that was replaced in 1983.

Just call them and ask for new card, they will send you one within few days.

Jack.

phone number

phone number

My St. Jude card has two telephone numbers: the tollfree number, 1-800-344-5833, and the local number in St. Paul, 651-483-2000.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks everyone for your responses! I knew I could count on this board! :) Thank you!

Latest posts

Back