Silzone Valves, a painful reminder

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Painful reminder

Painful reminder

Billy, I still keep Myrtle in my prayers, as well as you, for the courage you have shown these past years.

Janie: you're there, too.

Bob Gleason

Thank you Bob

Thank you Bob

What a guy you are Fr. O'Gleason.........

You don't post a word for two months and then you suddenly appear outta nowhere with this URL on the 'Silzone' subject. It is further evidence of the attitude that St. Jude has displayed since I began investigating 'Silzone' almost two years ago. Thank you for sharing it with us.

I am quietly continuing to further investigate the circumstances surrounding Myrtle's death and when I have it completed it will make interesting reading.

I'm heading for the European Parliament soon and hope to get things happening there. I'll keep you posted.

Hope you can get to the bottom of the health problems and keep on enjoying your golf.

Thanks for that article. I found it most interesting and informative. For the recipients of these untested/unapproved devices, it is truly helpful to gather any and all info and I'm sure your sharing is much apreciated!!! Very scary for Janie still, and horrible memories for Billy. Knowledge is power, tho....so at least some can help in the fight to avoid tragedy in the future.

Zipper

I never did understand quite how SJM released that valve straight to market. Not even the vaguest of canine or bovine tests, because it LOOKED the same as an existing model.

Madness.

Steve

St. Jude Silizone Valve

St. Jude Silizone Valve

Hey Bob:

Thanks for that great article which tells it as it is. I'm also glad to see you're still kicking. Hang in there and thanks for keeping us all posted on these events.

RON P.

Latest posts

Back