Sen. Bob Graham is getting an AVR

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

Maybe some of you Floridians could email his office and give them the website address for valvereplacement.com. Even Senators could use a little help up the mountain. He could use a pseudonym and no one would know.

Good luck Bob! Welcome to the wonderful world of valvers. We'll help you like we try to help everyone who stops by.

Nancy,

I wrote an e-mail to Sen. Graham this morning and told him about this forum. I also told him that he should come down to Sarasota where I had my AVR done if he needed a second opinion...;)

The article in the local paper said that he would be in the hospital for a week and that he would be "fully recovered in four to six weeks ". I hope that isn't what his doctors are actually telling him!

Mark

Do you have Senator Graham ...

Do you have Senator Graham ...

Hi Nancy,
Do you have Senator Graham's E. mail address. I would like to send him a note of encourgagement. Thankyou ... Mark

Sorry I don't have his address, but the Mark in the post just above yours might have it. I think he sent him an email.

Latest posts

Back