RobThatsMe...in the flesh, well sort of....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LUVMyBirman

Nice surprise this evening. Had the pleasure of speaking to Rob on the phone. He caught me red handed eating a salad and enjoying some watermelon.

Looking forward to meeting you all in Nashville and having a heart to heart. :). 4 months and counting.

Hi Gina,

Whew.. now that could sure create a rumor mill.. LOL

Hmm, so how did you like my Southern accent? hehehehe!

It was indeed a pleasure to finally chat with you.

Nashville will be wonderful! and Oct is a good time weather wise too!

Rob

Last edited:
Gina,

With cell phones having 50 state coverage.. and so many minutes of time... We could arrange a Valve Replacement conference call...

hehehehe!!!

Now about that salad... sounds like you know just what to do to compensate .. isn't home testing wonderful!

I am working this week just 20 minutes from the 1996 Olympic site of the water rapids in the Smokies..sure is purdy...<smile>

Rob

Last edited:
Sounds beautiful. Smokeys are on our list of things to do. Just that it takes soooo long to drive over to the other side from Memphis.

Will let you know this weekend how my salad theory worked. It has in the past. Not something I practice regularly.....but like we said when it's hot... it's hot. Not really in the mood for a steak.

Have a nice weekend. Family coming to visit from up north so I may be scarce for a while. Oh, and if you and your wife ever venture over to Memphis we would like to have dinner with you.

Take care,

Back