Richard's Off And Running Tomorrow

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hensylee

RICHARD'S VALENTINE SURGERY

Since you begin your journey tomorrow, may I take this opportunity to begin a new thread with our parting thoughts. We always try to send our family member along with wonderful wishes and prayers. As you step on the path up that great mountain I hope you won't find it as tall as you think it is. And as you travel along, Richard, please know that there are so many hands touching yours that you shouldn't be lonely for even a moment. We will be anxious to know about you til you come back home to us so if somebody can tell us, we want to know. If not, then we will pray every day til we hear from you. We are just over the mountain - and we will leave the light on for ya. GODSPEED

Richard!

Richard!

just wanted you to know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery and a quick and easy recovery ...take care ...do as the Drs say and come back soon and let us know how things have gone !
Scottie

Hi Richard-

I posted as well, under your Tick-Tick thread. I wish you every success and I know you will have it.

Talk to you later and God Speed.

Richard

Richard

thoughts and prayers will be heading your way.

Terry40

Wishing and praying for a fast recovery and flawless surgery. Let us know when you can or have someone post on your behalf. :)

Back