Possible surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

alicia

Well folks I have yet ANOTHER problem!!!! The Coumadin is causing internal bleeding and I have developed very very painful large cysts on my ovaries and they will probably have to be renmoved along with my ovaries. My GYN is watching the cysts via
ultrasounds and after 2 months IF the cysts have not shrunk down or gone away he will have to operate.

He consuled with my cardiologists partner about protocol for pre-op preperations. He hopes I dont have to have the surgery on an emergency basis so he can put me in the hospital and stop my Coumadin, give me Heparin and Vitamin K thru an IV drip the day before surgery so my blood will thicken.

I hate to sound like I always have problems but honestly I started having all these problems after my last surgery Jan 6. Im usually not a whiner or complainer and I hate to across as that type of person but this gets so darn frustrating! I want say "why me?". Here I go crying now and I know thats in part to the pain Im in. I cant believe I will have to live with this for the next 2 months unless these cysts go away but its been 4 days and the pain is still as intense as it was when I went in to see my GYN. My left ovary is 3 times the normal size due to the size of the cysts and they are pressing on my bladder. I feel 10 months pregnant!

:confused:

Ali

Ali

Like I said in my e-mail I will hold you up in prayer. Good luck

Alicia,
Never have you come across as a whiner or complainer. We are ALL with you every step of whatever journey life steers you. Thoughts are with you always.

hi alicia!
i'm so sorry to hear you have to go through all this. are you in a lot of pain?
with all you have already gone through, not once have i heard you complain.
we are here for you and have you in our thoughts and prayers.
wishing you all the best.
feel better,
sylvia

Now Alicia, don't you worry so much about how you come across...I've never perceived you as whiny at all! This sounds like a very painful situation, I hope it gets resolved quickly. Let us know how it goes....

Keep it up

Keep it up

Alicia - So sorry you seem to be having a lot of problems. Keep us up to date and don't worry about how you might appear. Most of us have had a moment or two of despair, and understand how you can feel. All of us can't be experts at all this stuff, but we can sure understand how you feel, and wish you all the luck and better health in the future. Chris

Alicia - Sorry to hear about your continued and new problems. Also, feel bad about the pain you are feeling. The least we can do is listen to your problems. I hope to hear about the cysts going away or some positive news very soon. Please keep in touch and I hope you get better soon. I will also say a few prayers to help.

Alicia,
I am also very sorry to hear that you are having more problems.
I can only imagine how frustrating this must be for you.
Just when you think the problems are behind you another one pops up.
I really hope this will subside by itself.
You certainly are not a complainer but you have every reason to be one.
I will keep you in my prayers.

Alicia, I hope that things are a bit improved by now? Maybe the cyst is shrinking? I hope you are able to manage the pain a bit better. Maybe once this one is past, you will regain your health. We will pray for that. God bless:)

Latest posts

Back