Patrick

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

I haven't seen anything regarding Patrick who had surgery November 18 at NYU Medical Center, or did I miss a post on it?

Patrick?

Patrick?

I remember he said he had rented an apt. for a month in NYC.after surgery before he went back to New Bern, N.C.

Yeah-

Now that you mention it, I remember.

OK, Patrick, you better come online after that month is up and fill us in.

No fair keeping us in the dark!

I was thinking of Patrick, too, and wondering how he did with his surgery. Hope we hear from him soon. He was having the minimally invasive, if I remember correctly.

Evelyn

i was also thinking of him around the time of his surgery.
i think he used dr. colvin.
i look forward to hearing how he is.
please let us know how you are, patrick!
hope you're well, sylvia

I too have thought of Patrick. He apparently lives only an hour away from me. I wondered why he didnt have surgery at Duke as they do the minimaly invasive surgery (which is what I hope to have done) best of luck and hopefuly we will hear from him soon.

Escape from New York

Escape from New York

Hello all,

I am all done with the procedure and I am back home.
Thanks to everyone for their prayers and support.

I flew back home Monday 12/9/02 and I am back to work, however I give out of gas after a few hours.

FWIW I opted for the Medtronic Mosaic Pig Valve.

I rented a corporate apartment directly across the street from New York University Medical Center, which worked out well for my Wife, Parents, In-Laws and daughter. They all came up at different times.

Mahattan sure is a busy place and I was able to explore a little.
But it sure was great to get back home after 30 days.

I'll post some of the interesting details and stories regarding my stay at NYU Med center soon.

Again thanks for everyone's support and info, it truly made a
difference.

Sincerely,

Patrick

I'm so glad to hear from you Patrick! Congratulations on your successful surgery, and being back home again.

We'll look forward to hearing of your experiences.

Take care,

Back to work???? How can you do that? Hope you have a couch for resting. Glad to have you back with us, Patrick. Sounds like you are doing very, very well. God bless

Latest posts

Back