On-X at Cleveland Clinic

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good work Gina! Randy - we want pics of your "royal treatment". (That private hospital suite reserved only for wealthy. :D )

Geesh - I was thinking something more along the lines of a Lexus; or lifetime medical insurance.

Good luck ... but you won't need it! :)

Good luck ... but you won't need it! :)

Randy,

They leave absolutely NOTHING to chance here. CC is truly first class in every way possible.

Will post more when I get home, but want you to know that they've been warned. Special treatment for Randy! :)

Sending hugs and prayers.

Arlene

You people are incorrigible! :p And also very very thoughtful.

I am just hoping for a successful surgery right now so I can enjoy any potentially forthcoming perks. :)

Arlene, we are looking forward to you posting about how well your surgery went.

Randy

Randy,

On-X or no On-X, you are still gonna get run over by this!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Prayers and good thoughts are coming your way. You are CCs pioneer!!! Look forward to the post posts. Maybe MCRI would furnish you a SMALLER truck!!!!:p :p :p :p

May God Bless,

Danny

Don't raise the bar too high.

Don't raise the bar too high.

MCRI is limited as to what they can do for Randy due to tax issues and other concerns. I would hope for something more than balloons or a fruit basket but I think a Lexus or truck or maybe even a VIP suite are not in the cards.:( :(

But, then, no one knows for sure.;)

Did they put that in writing?

Did they put that in writing?

geebee said:
MCRI is limited as to what they can do for Randy due to tax issues and other concerns. I would hope for something more than balloons or a fruit basket but I think a Lexus or truck or maybe even a VIP suite are not in the cards.:( :(

But, then, no one knows for sure.;)

Geebee,
You work in business and must know a little about tax deduction for
business expences. This sounds like B.S. to me. Businesses write-off gifts
all the time. Finder's fees are very commonly expenced items. They could
do with a 1099 cash payment. How could anyone find a conflict of interest
or anything unethical about giving a gift to someone who helping further
medical research in his own way.
I would ask them to cite a specific section of tax law that forbides them
from give him a gift.
Without a specific explaination, ON-X sound.....well cheap!
This sucks:mad:

RCB said:
Geebee,
You work in business and must know a little about tax deduction for
business expences. This sounds like B.S. to me. Businesses write-off gifts
all the time. Finder's fees are very commonly expenced items. They could
do with a 1099 cash payment. How could anyone find a conflict of interest
or anything unethical about giving a gift to someone who helping further
medical research in his own way.
I would ask them to cite a specific section of tax law that forbides them
from give him a gift.
Without a specific explaination, ON-X sound.....well cheap!
This sucks:mad:
I think I am just going to wait and be optimistic that they are working on something great and just don't want to divulge it yet. They did indicate they were planning on something, just did not tell me what. But, you are correct, there is always a way to deal with the tax issues on gifts.

Darn It!

Darn It!

geebee said:
I think I am just going to wait and be optimistic that they are working on something great and just don't want to divulge it yet. They did indicate they were planning on something, just did not tell me what. But, you are correct, there is always a way to deal with the tax issues on gifts.

I wanted to sign your petition or something.:(

RCB said:
I wanted to sign your petition or something.:(
Sorry. I just realized that there was so little time to write and still have it get to MCRI before they left for the weekend. I am sure Randy knows the intention came from all of us and he's the one that really counts.

What?

What?

geebee said:
Sorry. I just realized that there was so little time to write and still have it get to MCRI before they left for the weekend. I am sure Randy knows the intention came from all of us and he's the one that really counts.

Who's Randy?:confused: ;) :D

On the "Road to CCF"

On the "Road to CCF"

Randy and Robyn,
I know you guys have or about to leave for CCF. Just wanted you
guys to know as you pass through NW Ohio, we are all cheering for you.
As soon as you get past Sandusky, Ross will leading the cheers for NE Ohio!
Have a safe trip.:)

Back