O.K. My Northern friends

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Granbonny

Enough of sending that cold weather South. Now expect a huge ice storm in Charlotte, N.C. area and down to us later. Please remember to close the back door.:p :p Bonnie

Bonnie, I know what you mean...all week they have been telling us that a winter storm would be hitting Friday. Until Thursday night , they started hedging and saying we would just be grazed by it. This morning...nada. Cloudy and cold, but no ice , no snow. But that is ok with me...thank you Bonnie for taking it!

Hi Bon

Just spoke with my friend in Maine. She said that Friday morning the temperature was -20 there!!!!! WOW, our 6 yesterday morning was a HEATWAVE!!!!

Tonight is 9, so they're telling us, here on Long Island, so my advice to you is:

EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF----GET OUT THE LONG UNDERWEAR!!!!

Ev

PS Would you believe we're nuts enough to head to Maine next weekend??????

Warm and foggy here

Warm and foggy here

In the Georgia Mountains. My sister's son, wife and small children are going to Charlotte, N,C. tomorrow..where they are expecting a huge ice storm. She wanted to go with hubby because he is in school there during the week.She will be in motel with 2 small kids. Cannot tell these young ones anything..Of course, when I was their age, a friend and I flew to Denver..rented a car at night and decided to drive to Aspen. All we had was a road map. I was so cold on the trip the hair in my nose froze.:D :D Bonnie

I'M SICK OF THIS COLD WEATHER!

We must be breaking all kinds of records.
You know, its funny, as soon as you hit the Maine border there is a 10 degree drop in the temperature.:)

Why it gets so cold near the Canadian border, that I remember once in 1950, a woman in a 2nd floor apartment finished washing floors, opened a window, threw out the pail of water, it turned to shale ice and killed an old man walking down the sidewalk.:D

Bonnie-

You may have to buy yourself a coat with a snorkel hood so your nose hairs don't freeze up. Then you'll look like a Northerner.

Latest posts

Back