Note

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SuperDragon

Quick note...

Today Ross is being moved to Rehab!

Room 5570

Visiting Hours: 4pm-8pm M-Sat
12noon-8pm Sun.

Steve

REHAB???

Holy smoke Steve. Ross is moving along exponentially! How super! He must be thrilled to be sprung and you and the family must be so relieved.

Of course, now the hard work will begin. They'll work him hard.

Tell him a big hello and congratulations from Joe and Nancy

Hi Steve.....Please tell your Dad for us that we MISS HIM and he'd better get back to this site ASAP!!! We're SOOOOOOOO glad he's movin' on up.....you must all be thrilled!!! I know Tyce will be happy, too.....he asks about him every day.

Thanks so much for keeping us posted!

Evelyn

PS.....I'm assuming rehab is in the same hospital, yes? If not, can you give us his address?

OOPS, sorry Steve, I just read your room # on your original post!!! Must be "PUMPHEAD BY PROXY!!!" Sorry.

Evelyn

Nancy - that exponential thing - now that's a reall $5.00 word. I have to go look it up. Wait til Ross finds out he's exponential! I used to be but then turned Baptist. LOL Just had to pull your leg.

So thrilled about Ross. Steve, how is his throat. Can he talk? I have never called any of us, but might call him after he mends a bit. If you think it's o.k.

Super News,

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Your dad is fortunate to have you helping out.

Good luck0.

Steve - This is great news, that I have been hoping for weeks. Your dad is on his way up and out. I'm sure he will take time to recover from that long time in the ICU, but I really feel good about this. I'm sure he will be home in no time.

hi steve!
thanks for the updates on your dad. please tell him that we miss him and think and ask about him all the time. we look forward to his return to this site.
that sounds like such good news, moving into rehab.
please send him our well wishes for a continued recovery in this right direction.
all the best, sylvia

Latest posts

Back