News on Christine Mayhew

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bob Gleason

I gave Christine a call today. She is at her mom's home in New Hampshire. She'll be getting her new leg in a few days......not the final one but a temporary one. A defribrillator (sp?) was implanted in her chest to give her heart a jump start should she need it. Still, she waits for a new heart and has told me that the prerequisites for being a candidate are extensive, so she feels she is low on the list.

In a couple of weeks she and her dad are heading back to KC to look into the possibilities of a lawsuit against the surgeons who operated last on her and had to remove her leg.

We spoke for about twenty minutes and all throughout our conversation I could sense how tired she was, but without a doubt.......how strong in spirit she remains.

No need to comment any further, ..........only to ask that we all continue to keep Christine in our prayers and close to our hearts.

Christine will always be our good friend.

Bob - Thanks for the update. I will be keeping Christine in my prayers. I don't know why she is low on their list, but I will keep her high on my list.

Latest posts

Back