new supplies

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHerrin Hutt

Hi Lance,
I just wanted to thank all the people at QAS they got me help in getting my secondary Insurance to pay for my supplies for my protimes machine. Why medicare refused is still be on me. They also turned down my allergy retest. :mad: They said, it was a rountine check up. What is up with that. I am so gald that QAS is so great at taking care of all the insurance for us. :) I had a 600.00 bill that medicare refused to pay but finally Humana payed the bill and my next shipment is in the mail as we speak. :D I have been lost not having my supplies and having to go to the Dr. two weeks in a roll to get my PT checked. My new PCP didn't even know what kind of machine that they had. :confused: Thank God it is the same protime. She wants me to bring it in a run them at the same time to make sure they are compatable. I've did this several times and there has only been .2 points different between the two I think that is very good myself. I just want to Thank everyone at QAS again for big such a great help. It really helps to lowing my stress level when I don't have to deal with theses people. You all are the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!! :D You have to be a saints to put up with theses insurance companies theses days.
Feel free to pass this on to any of the staff. :D
Lance. I hope you have a great weekend.

Sherrin, what Lance doesn't tell you is that he and the rest of the folks at QAS look like this at the end of the week after dealing with the insurance companies!

Thank You

Thank You

Thanks for the kind words, and all of your support! I gave the message to the insurance department here at QAS, and they are appreciative. Thanks!

Lance

Lance:

I talked w/ Shane on 1/13 about getting QAS recertified as in network w/ United Health Care so I could order more supplies. I assumed I had to do it, since I had to last year, but UHC said to have QAS submit the request.

He was so nice and I told him so ... QAS must give a customer-service training course... everyone is **always** nice to me!

Wish insurance employees were more like those at QAS...

Latest posts

Back