Need Prayers for Alicia Again People!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lisa45

Ok, you guys I know you can do this and I believe in the power of prayer and I know you all do. Alicia needs us!! Please pray for her!!

Here is what is happening:
She went to the Er yesterday for 6 hours! I have a very painful cyst
on my left ovary and I keep spitting and coughing up blood. I had a bad nose
bleed and blew my nose and had a clot of blood the size of a plum come out
and have been spitting blood up all day. My Coumadin level is still too high
so thats why the blood thing. My cyst has popped (I think) the pain is much
better today. I go to my GYN on Monday so they can confirm its gone. Had to
get Morphine for the pain it was so intense. I get my Coumadin checked again
Monday. No Coumadin today or tomorrow so hopefuly it will thin out. Im hoarse
from spitting and coughing so much and the codeine Im taking dries up my
throat so bad. Im falling apart here.

Of course she wouldn't complain to the group so I am doing it for her.
Thank you guys pray hard for her

Alicia is in my thoughts... Perhaps now more than ever...

Hi Lisa-

I think I saw a couple of posts from Alicia recently about this latest problem. You're such a good friend to keep us informed.

This site is a very good place to discuss the various puzzling things that can happen along the way. I hope all will take advantage of it.

She is in my thoughts and prayers.

I knew I could count on you all

I knew I could count on you all

I knew I could count on all of you guys!

Thanks so much

hi lisa!
thank you for letting us know about alicia. poor thing, i'm so sorry to hear she is going through this on top of everything else.
she is in our thoughts and prayers. i hope she's ok. please let us know, if she does not.
thanks again, sylvia

To All Alicia's Prayer Warriors

To All Alicia's Prayer Warriors

She is so fortunate to see how many people care. Especially with all the fighting going on with the other board. Thank you all I appreciate it and so does she I am sure.

With all the fighting lately going on in the Leflaw BB I am delighted to learn that when it comes down to it, when the chips are down and one of us needs aid there are those of us here willing to put petty differences aside and get on our knees to pray for others and to Thank God that there are those of out here who care more about these important life threatening issues than trivial differences.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion that is why God made Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream. You are all good friends with pure hearts.

Thanks Again
Lisa
--------------------
"For Those People that believe in God No explination is necessary. For those people that do not believe in God there is no explination that is possible."

Ali

Ali

You are definatley in my prayers in fact I have never taken you out of them. I pray for all here on VR all the time. I believe God will heal you and remember He is with you always. Love Peggy

Latest posts

Back