Looks like heart transplant may be in futire for me

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alicia - Sorry to hear about your valve setback. It is bad enough to go through the surgery, but to get poor results must be frustrating. About the heart transplant, I hope you don't have to go through that experience, however I read where they do 2300 per year. When I was in recovery, I had a roommate who had a heart transplant. He looked really good by the time he left the hospital. I wish you the best outcome in your hard time.

hi alicia,
i am away on vacation and snuck into the business center here in the hotel to get online and see how everyone was doing ( i haven't been on for about 2 whole weeks since i was really sick as a result of some strong antibiotics).

i can't imagine how you must be feeling, because i was so upset and shocked at your news. i can't really add to what the others have said; i think taking it a day at a time is a good idea.
we are all here for you anytime, as you know. please feel free to vent to us.
i am so sorry you have to go through this, especially after what you've already been through.
you are in all our prayers. please keep us posted.
be well, sylvia

Alicia,

I was very upset to read about your setback. You have been through so much. Don't apologize for venting, thats what we are here for. You have every reason to want and need to sound off, and believe me we will all be here to support you. Try to keep a positive outlook. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Back