Leg problems

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

FloralD

Hello everyone. I have not posted for ages as I had nothing to report. This might not be the right category for this particular post. A couple of people may remember that I was due to have my new/repaired valve last Sept but had to have bowel surgery urgently. The heart surgeon asked me to wait another year when I saw him in May but, if the symptoms were getting me down he would "fit me in" (this is the UK!!) in early autumn.
What I want to ask those who have been done is - did you have sore aching legs before your surgery? If so, did it improve afterwards. I do have a lot of arthritis but feel sure my aches and pains are made worse by the heart problem, or maybe warfarin. My bowel checks are being done next week so. if they are OK, I am going all out to get the heart surgery in Aug or Sept.
Kind wishes to all. Diana

Leg pain can be a side effect of some medications. It would be wise to discuss this with your Primary Care Physician for starters. Good Luck on finding the answers you need.

'AL'

Latest posts

Back