Lance - A suggestion

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

geebee

Lance,
I have been using (or trying to use) my new INRatio tester for about 2 weeks. I had some major problems with getting the blood to go into the test well. Apparently I am not the only one. Here is the link to the thread:
http://www.valvereplacement.com/forums/showthread.php?p=107219#post107219
You might want to have QAS consider including the capillary tubes as part of the initial package. I wasted a number of test strips (I am now on my second box after only 2 weeks of trying to iron this out and, at $120/box, it is a little expensive for a learning process).
In any case, I am thrilled now to be using the tester with the tubes. It is a "night and day" process. Also, I LOVE the INRatio tester!!! :):):)
Just a thought and suggestion.
Thanks and smiles, :)
Gina

Thanks

Thanks

I agree with your idea, and will suggest what you have said to the
management here at QAS. The capillary blood collectors were not available initially, so maybe some people aren't familiar with how easy they make the test. Thanks again for the suggestion, and have a good day!

Lance

You're welcome and thanks for listening. Happy to make things easier for the next person.
Smiles, :)
Gina
P.S. your CS people and the nurse that trained me (Cathy Minter) are GREAT!

Latest posts

Back