Katie's husband's surgery tomorrow

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

Hi Katie-

Well, tomorrow is opening day for your dear husband. I want to wish him an excellent surgical result.

Bon voyage to him and tomorrow is the birthday for his shiny new heart. Please let us all know how he does.

Take care,

Remember that God (God seems to listen to us as a group)and we are with you. We will be patiently awaiting to hear the results.

Ross

Best wishes

Best wishes

Katie, please pass along my very best thoughts and wishes to your husband. Here's hoping for a great surgical outcome!

Katie:
Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your husband.
I remember the day of my surgery and the peace I had. I knew it was what was needed, I knew my family and friends were supporting me, I knew people from this forum were pulling for me, and I knew I was in God's hands.
May that be the same for you.

Katie - you and your husband have an emotional day ahead and we pray that all will go well. Please let us know when you can - To your dear beloved - GODSPEED

Katie

Katie

I just wanted to let you know that I will be thinking and praying for you both ..that the surgery goes great and the recovery is quick ..please let us know how things go if you can ...Best wishes to you both
Scottie

Latest posts

Back