Joe's Home

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

I brought Joe home today. He's pretty much back to his heart surgery recovery status, a little tired and still on Prednisone, but a step-down dose, kidney function almost back to normal, joint pain gone. Phew!

Now maybe you can both get a little shuteye.
Glad you're both home.
Kev

Hi Nancy ..glad to hear Joe is home safely ...hope you both get some rest now ...take care
Scottie

Home At Last

Home At Last

Nancy,

God bless you two and take care of yourselves now. Keep us in touch.

Joe is Home

Joe is Home

Dear Nancy and Joe, So glad to hear everything went well. Our thoughts and prayers were wtih you. Garry and Lula

Dear Joe and Nancy:

Hooray! So happy to see your post this morning. AND, that he is back to post op status...almost. I think sometimes all of us forget that there can be complications that really don't have anything to do with the actual surgery. Like someone said....time for a bit of shut-eye, R&R, for both of you! -Bes wishes....Wayne and Marybeth

Good News!

Good News!

Nancy and Joe -

Happy to hear Joe is back at home. Here is to smooth sailing.

Take Care.

Tammy

Very happy to hear that you both are back at home. There's no place like it, no matter how good the hospital.

Best wishes.
Dianne

Welcome Home

Welcome Home

Joann and I are very pleased that you are both home. Things will go back to normal in a few weeks. God Bless both of you during this difficult time.

John

Latest posts

Back