Jennie Harris' Surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JenniferO

I just got an e-mail through the grapevine of Jennie's friends saying that Jennie's surgery went very well. The valve was replaced with a homograft (I assume the Synergraft) as her own was beyond repair. She was in the ICU with the breathing tube still in as of 5 p.m. yesterday and expected to be there about another 24 hours.

That's all I have heard so far. Sound's like she has some great friends looking out for her, though and acting as her "family" during her hospitalization.

]

Last edited:
Thanks Jennifer - I sent her an email. My cousin just had heart surgery, too - is not doing well at all and I am able to send email to her every day to try to cheer her. It is so nice of these hospitals to allow us to send mail to patients and let them hear from us individually so they know we are thinking of them. God bless

Thanks, Jennifer. No news is good news, but a little good news is even better!

Received another short update that Jennie is being moved from ICU to a regular room and the breathing tube and chest tubes are out.

CryoLife is in

CryoLife is in

Hi gang
I have been getting the same updates as Jennifer O. I just got an e-mail from Jennie's pals. She did get the CryoLife valve she wanted and is awake and talking and even chuckling at our e-mails. That's a great sign!

History is made on VR.com!

-Mara:D

Latest posts

Back