It's been almost 7 months...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joy

Wow, it's almost been 7 months since my heart surgery! I really like this forum and all the people on it. It's so weird how just over a year ago, they didn't know if I was going to make it, and now look at me! I'm going on vacation on easter sunday, and will be back on either the 10th or 11th. Don't know how long it will take to drive back. It's almost 1850 miles away. We're flying there, and driving back. I'm getting a car from my mom. Anyways, I wanted to say...thanks to everyone who has been my friend through this whole thing. You've basically all held my hand through it all. I have no idea what I would've done without you guys:p

Awesome

Awesome

Joy,

You've done a nice job of supporting many of us who climbed the mountain after you and you continue to do so.

Have a good time on your vacation and drive carefully on your was back. That's a pretty long trip you're taking.

Life is grand! I'm glad you are appreciating what medical technology and a skilled surgeon has been able to do to improve your life. Make the most of it. :)

Also, I concur whit your assessment of how great this group really is. I'm gald I found it too.

Ron K

hi joy! hi ron!
this is such a great bunch of folks. what makes everyone here so special is that we are all here for each other_ kinda like family!
i'm so glad to hear you're doing well. have a wonderful holiday and a safe trip.
be well,
sylvia

Joy

Joy

Hey! We had surgery almost at the same time. Mine was September 11, almost seven months. It is great that you are traveling now. You have fun and look at the open spaces for me. Be sure to take brakes on your drive back now, okay? You be careful now.

Caroline
09-13-01
Aortic valve replacement
St. Jude's valve

Hi Joy,

Congrats to you !! Just wait until you get a year under your belt.. You will be amazed at how well things continue to get for you, and before you know it.. you'll feel fantastic!

Hope you have a wonderful Easter, and an enjoyable trip back. I am sure you will be looking at all the wonders of the countryside with a new perspective.

Rob

Joy, I also want to congratulate you!

Taking a long car ride? Be sure that you take a break often to get out and walk around.... no long periods of sitting in the car for you my girl!!! BAD!!!

Take care,
Zazzy

well done Joy

well done Joy

Joy,

I am so happy for you..well done!!
Hey on your trip..don't forget to smell the roses o;ong the way.
You have received a gift..use it well.

Jack ( Welland )

Latest posts

Back