home-lab difference

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're stuck in the Jurasiac era

They're stuck in the Jurasiac era

Ross said:
What disturbs me is that they've been doing this home testing stuff for years in other countries, then the Doctors here act like it's something new. There isn't a one of them that can convince me that they don't know about it. If they don't, they haven't been reading nor learning anything and it's time to find a new, up to speed Doc.

They're dinosaurs Ross, dinosaurs.

Ross said:
What disturbs me is that they've been doing this home testing stuff for years in other countries, then the Doctors here act like it's something new. There isn't a one of them that can convince me that they don't know about it. If they don't, they haven't been reading nor learning anything and it's time to find a new, up to speed Doc.
Ross it's not only in the us doctors are the same in the UK.i had to buy the XS myself it cost £400 so then i had to go to my GP to ask if i could get the stabs and tabs on the NHS.it surely must be less work and cost for the practise.But they still treat it as taboo:D

Back