Happy Birthday, Mamsram

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Belated Birthday!

Happy Belated Birthday!

Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuu, haaappppyyy birrrrthhhhdaaaayyyyy to youuuuuuuu, Happpy birrrthdaaaayyyyy deeeeaaaarr Raaammmmmm, haaaappppyyy birrrrthhhdaaaayyyyyy tooo youuuuuuuu.

Sorry I missed the special day. (that was my keriokee version of Happy Birthday) LOL

:) Rain:)

Handle is a figure of speech from the "old west" that meant what you were known by, whether it was a nickname(ace) or real name (dave) Git MY drift, pardner?? and baby, THE RAIN MUST FALL or we got nuthin at all. So RAIN we need you!:D

Hi Gisele, Thanks, I knew you were away,and winding down I would imagine. I bet it was great, but now reality, Isn't reality awful, but what the hey, its life.
What is lol?? lots of love?

Rain

Rain

Do you think I need to send RAM a picture of our cowboy? I know what his handle is..our cowboy..not RAM:D :D Might can figure out how to send it to RAM;) Bonnie

Bonnie... lets get that picture of RAM for the calendar. lol

Bonnie... lets get that picture of RAM for the calendar. lol

I get your ?drift? Mr. RAM... but the ?old west? days are slipping into the sunset.... lol those acronyms can get you in trouble! I?ve heard it means everything from ?Laughing Out Loud? to ?Lawyers On Line? or even ?Lordy Oh Lordy? ?? lol In general I do believe it means a ?giggle?. lmao :p

Latest posts

Back