Happy Birthday Janie

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorraine

Hi Janie,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JANIE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

I hope you have a :cool: Birthday. Isn't it such a blessing we have birthdays to celebrate! Life is great! Hope you got to enjoy your Birthday today. See you in Vegas, unless you happen to make it up this way, then Perry, his wife Kathie and I could meet up with you sooner. Take care!

happy birthday Janie!

happy birthday Janie!

I hope you have a wonderful day!:D

Just remember to think of all of your friends here at VR>com when you are celebrating today!

Joy

Hi Hennsylee,

Happy belated Birthday! I hope yours was a blast too. I knew it was Janies birthday. I should have looked at the bottom of the page and I would have sang: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY HENNSYLEE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
AND MANY MORE :D :D!

Wow, you just cant miss this place for a day, or Miss Manners will be after you!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GUYS!

Im sure no one REALLY went over the two drink minimum. That must have been a really tiny bottle of Shiraz, Janie!!

mindy

Happy Birthday Janie & Hensylee! I don't get on here much anymore, so I missed the actual day, but hope it was happy. Mine's around the corner and it's a big one (21, for all of you who have never met me and don't know better, 40 for those of you who do!).

Sweet Janie

Sweet Janie

I had to pause my busy schedule to stop and tell you.....
especially you..............................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

God Bless young lady,

Ben

Latest posts

Back