Happy 2 Year Anniversary September 14. 2011

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waggily Tail

We want to send out a huge thank you that is long overdue.

It is hard to believe it will be 2 years ago in August that we found out Bill needed AVR replacement sooner than later. Through divine intervention, I found this site late one night, and we thank our lucky stars.

All of you helped us realize we needed to do our homework, research, and ask the right questions. This made all the difference in the world to give us direction, and most importantly, your support showed us we were not alone.

Jkm3, you were our guardian angel throughout this experience. Not to sound corny, but I literally tossed you our life line, and you grabbed hold and did not let go. Your presence before, during and after the surgery means more to us than you will ever know. You confirmed our decision to go with MGH and have faith that we were in good hands. You talked us through what to expect. I remember, like it was yesterday, checking my emails every night during that long and scary week in Boston just to read your messages of concern and assurance. I just re-read our PMs during that time and got teary eyed.

We had a couple of set backs initially, but it is all behind us. Bill continues to do well.

So thank you all for being here.

Jill and Bill

It's great to hear Bill is doing well. Thanks for the updated report. I'd say you are lucky to have a true friend like Jkm7!

Happy 2...............................

Back