Grand Opening gets stellar reviews

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jimeskimo

Jim went from recovery to his room, bypassing :)D ) ICU. He wanted me to post on his condition as soon as there was word. All is well at U. Washington.

Great News..

Great News..

Our new Heart Hospital in Gainesville, Ga. that do just by-passes..you stay in same room. Is he awake? Thanks for posting, whoever?:confused: Bonnie

Well Jim-

That is just exceptional!. Unfortunately, you've set a new high standard for those who come afterward. Sort of like the 4 minute mile.

Congratulations. You and your family must be glad the surgery is over with.

Jimeskimo's condition

Jimeskimo's condition

Good Afternoon All,
Dad is doing great. Surgery went very well. On the machine and off without a hitch. He didn't go to recovery but straight to ICU. Woke up briefly when I entered the room. Probably still thought I went home when I dropped him off. Will probably be in ICU through the weekend. Going to sleep now. Talk to you when I get another update.
Laura

LAURA....THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING, AND PLEASE TELL YOUR DAD WE'RE ALL PULLING FOR HIM IN ICU. HE'LL PROBABLY BE OUT OF THERE TOMORROW. THANK GOD EVERYTHING WENT OK. WE ARE TRULY HAPPY FOR YOU.

EVELYN AND TYCE

Very GOOD NEWS,

Thank you for posting for us. We are all pretty confident but also like to hear/see the good news.

Give Jim our best wishes and congratulations for his positive attitude.

It will get better each day.

Bill

It is always such a comfort to us who wait here to know that our heart friend is over the mountain and doing well. Sounds like he did the 'flying colors' thing.

Hey, Jim - you done GOOD! Congratulations - Prayers are yours.

Please tell Jim congratulations. I never heard of someone skipping the ICU. I thought it was the worst part. Glad to hear he is doing so well. Hope recovery is smoothe.

Jim,

Congratulations on making it up the mountain so well. It sounds like you're sprinting to recovery!

Laura, take good care of Dad and make sure he gets plenty of rest, but he has to do his brething excersises and walk too. It sounds like he's in good hands in the hospital and will also recieve excellent care when they release him early next week.

Ron K

EXCELLENT!

My prayers remain with your dad and your family. I only wish my surgery would have went that well. I sure would have liked to bypass CSICU!!! :D

Ross,

Do I detect a little 'attitude' creeping back into your writing? :)

I hope you are feeling as good as you sound !

I'm glad to see your recovery progressing.

'AL'

I was just at the UW tuesday and today for my check up in the cardiology dept. WHo did Jim's surgery? He lives in bremerton? I live on Naval subbase Bangor, just about 10 miles north of bremerton. Cool, If I would have known he was there I would have gone to see him! Keep us posted

Hi All,
Bit of a set back for dad. He's got fluid building up in his lungs and is very uncomfortable at this hour which is 11:00pm pacific time. They are going to put him on the morphein (sp) drip so they can get him to start the breathing thing more aggressively. I was there earlier today, around lunch time and he seemed okay. Normal amount of pain, up and about at times, they got him up and in his seat to have lunch and he was having a hard time breathing then. He's trying to cough and can't. His father died of complications due to pnemonia. My brother Glenn is the person that emailed you from dad's computer yesterday and will be checking on him around 2:00 am pac time. He will call me if there are any further developments. I'll let ya'll know when I get up in the morning.
Laura

Do I detect a little 'attitude' creeping back into your writing? :)
Yes Al, you do. My surgery turned into the largest nightmare. I really don't want to relive it again.

Hang in there

Hang in there

Laura, have patience, the UW folks WILL get him through this. I had lung complications, but the UW staff saw me through it!

The UW rules at this stuff. Man, I am so upset with myself! I even went up to 5SE to say hi to some of the nurses! If I would have been paying attention to the calendar, I would have gone and seen Jim! Sorry!

Latest posts

Back