Got a new bike!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debbie

Hey everyone, I've been looking at them for a few months now, finally decided to get it. I road it 8 miles yesterday and it is so sweet!!! I feel like I glide down the road now. My other one was a cheap wal-mart bike, I've put a few hundred miles on it these past 3-4 months so I thought I was ready for a real bike.
My new one is a Giant -hybrid road bike and I will try to get my daughter to get a pic of it. My ride was so---easy with it I LOVE IT :D:D
Happy riding Debbie :)

Congrats! I got a new bike on my 6 month valveversary...a hybrid also (Trek). Don't forget the helmet!

John, well lets see, I guess it it about 1500 miles for here to Co.
I think I can do that :p:p
I do like a challange though
Debbie :)

You know...us runners meet up at races a couple of times a year...maybe we should get a bike get together started!

Bicycling!

Bicycling!

Great purchase Debbie! Bicycling is great fun and amazing exercise! Nothing like a fun sport to lift the spirit and keep us in shape! Much of my recovery is due to spin classes and bicycling outdoors. Keep pedaling! Southern California is beautiful!
Allan

Allan, I see you are new, tell us alittle about
yourself. What surgery have you had, and when??
What is your favorite exercise??
Will you post on the Fri. race??
Take care, and WELCOME Debbie :)

Latest posts

Back