Gillian's Birthday!!!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many Happy returns of today

Many Happy returns of today

Hi Gillian,

A very Happy Birthday to you today from across the 'pond.' Small pond that is.

I see Hensylee has beaten me to it but she is the No. 1 poster on this site with over 150 posts.

I see the weather is being good to you today, looks like it could reach 32 degrees in your end of the country. Relax and get out in the sun and have a good time.

Rubbin' it in - huh?

Rubbin' it in - huh?

See Gillian everything is bigger, better, hotter etc. in Texas. Our 32 degrees is just 'warm' to them.

With regard to us cool folks going to experience this wonderful place - Isn't it good manners to wait till we are 'invited.'

Have another piece of cake for me and wash it down with an Irish Coffee.

Irish coffee and 32 degrees!!! Boy, could we use some of that here in LA (lower Alabama, i.e. NW FL) where the temps are in high 90's and low 100's each day!!

Oh Please stop / Bday wish

Oh Please stop / Bday wish

You guys are killing me. I'm freezing my butt off up here in about 12C and all you guys can talk about is warmth and wonderful, sweet heat!

Happy Birthday Gillian. It sounds like the Americans sent you a little of their summer temperatures as a little present. Have a great day!
Kev

Happy Birthday Gillian

Happy Birthday Gillian

Many Happy Returns of the day Gillian ...hope you have a wonderful birthday with many more to come ...enjoy!!!!!!
Scottie

Latest posts

Back