Getting blood to flow

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Granbonny

Good..before you incise. Today, I kept my finer under hot water faucet for 30 sec. while Protime warmed up..then dried and flung it in air....Blood flowed like a turned on faucet.:D Proud to say I had a 2.9 today and a 3.0 last week. Bonnie

You like to poke it, don't you? Your beginning to scare me. Are you sure your not a Vampire? :eek:

Last edited:
INR

INR

Clinical nurse didn't like my 2.0 on Oct. 28th. Had to prove to her it was my drinking V-8 juice...Will call her tomorrow. STILL on same dosage since June..:) :) :)

Ingredients in V8 juice

Ingredients in V8 juice

Carrots, celery, beets, parsley, lettuce,watercress, spinich.. Enough Vit. K to sink a battleship...:D But I'm like Rain. the dog may have been sleeping in the flowerbed when I dropped that low.:D I have cornbeef and cabbage for dinner tonight. Smells yummy..but will only have a bite or 2 of the cabbage. Bonnie

Well, I guess I did the right thing then by adding that vodka to it cause wouldn't you think alcohol would 'counteract' the tomato juice?
Therapist make her stop! She's confusing me. :confused:

Bloody Mary's

Bloody Mary's

It means she like Bloody Mary's with a celery stick stuck in it..now go back to bed.:D :D Your Therapist

Latest posts

Back