Funny Feeling

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jean

You know when I posted last fall that I was having some sort of feeling just below my Adam's apple or a little lower. It is the feeling I get when something really startles me ...I thought maybe an adrenalin rush or panic response as this started up 9-11 while watching the attacks. It got better and then when we came back to school after the holidays to the bomb scares and the lock downs which went on for almost 2 weeks, they started again even more frequent. I just realized that it is gone again. I see my dr. next Friday so I'll ask him about it but I wondered if any of the rest of you had these feelings?

Hi Jean
If it's any consolation, after I had my surgery I had a sensation like you are describing. It went away after a few months, but it was quite troubling. My Dr. had a catscan done just to be sure nothing was wrong. Hope this helps some.

I know what you mean

I know what you mean

With me when I had that very odd feeling in my adams apple area it always correlated with PVC's I was having. With me it became very bothersome, to the point I couldn't think of anything other than the PVC's. Which of course increase the frequency.

Just a thought, but if the feeling persists again check to see if you are experiencing PVC's or PAC's.

I may a bit different in the fact that I feel every little PVC or anything that goes on with my heart.

Thank God, I have not have a bout of PVC's for quite some time.

God Bless,

Ben

Hi, All,
I've had that funny feeling in my throat too but would describe it as a lumpy feeling when I swallow. My doc has me on a high powered acid reducer (Lexium), treating me for early stages of G.E.R.D. I'd like to hear from others who have had this problem.

I also have had this funny feeling in my throat and mouth. I have atrial fibrillation and it can cause tightness and lumps in the throat. Afib can cause stomach and digestion problems. I also found out that I was low on B vitamins. I wasn't eating enough greens because of the vitamin k. I can't do anything about the afib as it is chronic but I did start taking vitamin Bs and eating more greens and increased my coumadin intake. It helped tremendously. By the way B vitamins is the only vitamins my doctor will allow me to take. Too much coumadin can also cause a funny feeling which sometimes happens to me.

Latest posts

Back