Finally a date!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jackc

Hi Folks,

After waiting for the last two months, my surgeon's office called and said my pre-op to be on June 25 with the surgery to follow on the 28th.

I have opted for the Toronto SPV ( which apparaently is a tough one to put in ) and will also have quintuple by-pass at the same time !! TALK ABOUT PUMP-HEAD!!

Fortunately I am still able to play golf ( walk 18 carrying my bag )
so I will continue to do that until the Wednesday prior to surgery with Surgeons blessing.

And since I will be in hospital for our 36th anniversary my better half and I are off to a golf/Spa resort for the remainder of the week.

Take care all
Jack ( Welland )

Good news, Jack - glad to know you are approaching the mountain and sound in very good health so you should recover quickly. What a way to celebrate your 36th, tho. Have a good time the rest of the week. God bless

That is good news Jack.
Now, don't run out and catch a bug just before your time!
Sounds like a great way to spend your anniversary. I should have done something, but felt too bad to do anything. I'll celebrate later!
Good luck and see ya when your new and fixed up! ;)

Hey Jack,

Great news on the date. It will come and go before you know it.

I had planned to get the Toronto SPV going into surgery, but things went a different direction during surgery, got a bovine valve instead.

I played golf for the first time this weekend since surgery. Our company had a best ball tournament and we won but boy did I play bad. Oh well. :)

Good luck Jack. I'm sure you'll do great.

Jack, good to hear you got a date. Remaining active like you are will only help your recovery, so bravo that.

My best wishes for a speedy recovery, and happy anniversary, too!

hey jack!
great news that you got your date_ it'll be here before you know it.
in the meantime, we'll keep you company while you wait.
hope you have a great time at the spa with your "better half" and wishing you many more happy and healthy anniversaries to come. enjoy and be well, sylvia

Jack

Jack

Congrats on the date. I know you are glad the day will soon be here and you will feel better soon enough. Just do as they as and you will be fine. Keep us updated, okay? You take care.

Caroline
09-13-01
Aortic valve replacement
St' Jude's valve

Latest posts

Back