Ears and eyes after VRS

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Granbonny

Hi..I am now 6 weeks and 4 days post surgery..Energy level is coming back..light housework and lots of walking...Live in the beautiful North Georgia Mountains. I have a question about ears and eyes...Ever since surgery my ears seem stopped up with a swooshing sound..and I don't like loud noises..also the past few days my eyes seem to be a little blurred...I am only on lopressor and Coumadin..Anyone else experienced these problems....Maybe it's time for an eye exam.

Surgery does mess with your vision, but I'd wait a little while longer before having my vision checked.

The swoosh you hear, I would imagine should go away soon. Right now, I have a small learjet parked on the ramp, in my left ear, sitting there at idle. I hope it goes away once I'm repaired. It is quite annoying.

Ask your Doc about these things. Sometimes they have a decent answer, sometimes not.

Hi!

If it were my husband, I would call his cardiologist. Post surgery, nothing is small, and I think these are somewhat unusual complaints. Could be something other than needing glasses. If isn't a coincidence that surgery was only 6 weeks ago. Good luck!!!!

Mb

Latest posts

Back