Dawn-Marie.....a Christmas Request

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njean

Premium Level
Supporting Member
My heart is aching for one of our own & I feel compelled to ask any of you that are willing & wanting to send Dawn-Marie a Christmas Card to PM me for her address.

When she called me yesterday, she had been crying. She says she finds herself crying more & more these days. She also said that holidays come & go without any real significance because there's no one to share them with except her two kitties. :(

It tears my heart apart to not be able to be there to give her a hug & tell her just how special a person I think she is.

I know that it would mean so very much to her if a few of us or many of us, could find it in our hearts to send her a greeting card.

Let me know & thank you!

View attachment 7323

I can't imagine how lonely she must be on the holidays. She is alone in the world and fighting to live. I hope that many of us will reach out to her and help her feel loved.

Norma, you are a great friend to her. She is blessed to have you in her life.

Kim

My PC was the first thing I headed for this morning (well, okay, the BthrRm first, but...;)) & gosh, after logging on to VR, my tears are flowing my friends.

I find myself among angels for sure......all you wonderful ppl out there that are willing to share a tiny bit of your hearts with someone who is truly in need of love, friendship & compassion during this glorious time of the year......It's Christmas! :) I'm overwhelmed with the responses!! :)

God Bless each & everyone of you & may you all have a Blessed & Joyous Christmas!

Love you & thank you so much! :)

Christmas is trickling in to Ms. Dawn's little house thanks to all you lovely, loving people! :p

She just called me all excited to say that she had gotten some gifts & cards from VR members. She's thrilled! I told her to keep her eye on the mail! ;)

Thank you for making her Christmas so special!!!! :)

Love you!

So glad to get your update Norma. I am thrilled our cards are 'trickling' in and this has put a smile on her face.

You are an angel walking on this earth for thinking of this gesture.
Merry Christmas,

Back