countdown begins

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jackc

Hi Folks,

Well pre-op Tuesday...surgery Friday ( have to be at admitting 6:30 am Friday morning )..will find out Tuesday time of surgery.

Judging by what I've read here for the last few months , it ought to be one hell of an experience and a tough way to go on a diet!!

Will keep in touch.

Jack ( Welland )

Hang in there Jack, I'll be thinking and praying for you.

I might very well be on your heels too. I'll find out tomorrow if I'm eligible to be put back on the surgical schedule. If so, I don't think they're going to waste any time getting me in there.

hi jack!
before you know it the day will come and go and the worst will be behind you.
you will be in my thoughts and prayers on friday.
please try and have someone post so that we'll know how all went and how you are.
God bless and be well, sylvia

Hi Jack-

I want to wish you the very best surgical result possible. So Bon Voyage- you'll return with a shiny new heart and we'll all be waiting to hear your blow by blow story.

I hope someone can let us know how things went.

goodluck Jack

goodluck Jack

just wanted to let you know that I'll be thinking of you here on Friday ..you'll be in my prayers ...and I look forward to seeing you back in here soon telling your story
take care
Scottie

Good Luck Jack

Good Luck Jack

Hi Jack, Just try and stay calm...You will be in good hands.Will be thinking of you Friday..Bonnie

Jack
You'll do fine. Here's hoping you're home in time to see the fireworks and do some sparklers. Stay away from the potato salad though, it's not too heart healthy.
-Mara

Jack,

I also send by best wishes that you pull through this with flying colors. We are all pulling for you.

I am going to do this thing in Aug so let me know what to ask about after you get a chance to re-group.

We are all here for you, and you are in our prayers. You will be fine.

Walter

Jack - I wanted to wish you good luck for tomorrow. You will be in my prayers. I hope someone will post your progress and success.

Back