Cooker's Throwdown Friday ... 2-13-15

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
Holy Smoke!!! Throwdown Friday on Friday the 13th!!!! It must have some special meaning!!! I predict an inverse reaction and instead of bad luck nothing but good for the rest of the week!!! I think we will see weight loss and continued good health for our members.... I'll start it off by reporting another pound down the drain!!!!

Continued prayers and good karma for Jim as he heads down the home stretch for his OHS on Monday!!!

2015 Starting Weight: 243.50
Last Week's Weight: 237.50
This Week's Weight: 236.50

All best vibes for Jim -- again, speaking of dates, he has the best one -- coincides with my 10th valversary. All best, Jim.

Good goin' Chimp on the pound down.

Since last October, I have lost 6.2 pounds (as of this morning). My chiropractor even noticed the change mid-adjustment the other day -- a big, motivating compliment. Speaking of motivation, I do not find it motivating any longer to weigh in every week -- instead I am tracking as my biorhythms move me on sparkpeople.com (which I recommend -- it's free and has loads of good info and support)…. However, I will continue to be a Throwdowner, too.

My wife is very slowly recovering from shoulder shoulder. Has increased ability to move her arm measurably since starting in-office PT a week ago -- her two gal therapists are sweet and skilled -- she loves them. Maybe the next time I need therapy, she will trust me to have one of them as my PT, too. Cheers all, Superbob
:Face-Smirk:

Last edited:
Wow! You guys rock! Thanks for the good wishes. I am in a great place (mentally) all set for Monday...no worries, bring it on. I have a busy weekend with a social event Friday evening, and Saturday and Sunday performances to attend. And i can drink until Saturday evening, how great is that? Finally, my weight...194.2 down 2.0 since last week and i made my target weight for surgery of 195.0. So I'll try to have Dan post updates although he is not hard wired to his computer like I am. I already have him taking mucho photos and bringing me my laptop as soon as I am out of the ICU. But who knows what condition I'll be in or whether I'll want to deal with it. We'll see. Again , thanks for the support. It's been quite a ride these past 11 years since my DX and the 7 years I've been here. Seen a lot of changes. But like Sondhiem wrote ....still here.

Best to you both Chimpman and SuperBob!

Jim

I've lost 181-182 lbs. (more if I could evacuate my colon...) This has been over a 5 year period. When I had to step on freight scales and saw the number 431 I flipped. I am 248ish and have Surgery on Wednesday. 250 was a major barrier- took me two years to break it.

John_MiG-19;n852819 said:
I've lost 181-182 lbs. (more if I could evacuate my colon...) This has been over a 5 year period. When I had to step on freight scales and saw the number 431 I flipped. I am 248ish and have Surgery on Wednesday. 250 was a major barrier- took me two years to break it.

John, welcome aboard the Throwdown!! Sounds like you have really set your mind to get ready for surgery. Please keep us posted!!

Sounds like overall we have some losing going on so lets keep up the good work!! I'm still trying to recover from my non-heart surgery, having a few issues but this too shall pass.

Peace out..........................

Latest posts

Back