Christine Mayhew

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

fdegranville

Has anyone heard ANYTHING about Christine? It has been so long since we've had any news at all and I know we all think about her often. It would be fantastic to hear that our prayers have been answered and she is doing well...........
fdeg

cHRISTINE mAYHEW

cHRISTINE mAYHEW

Christine is currently in CT at her grandmother's house and I have been talking with her several times over the past months, and I know she reads VR.com.

I would rather Christine give her own update when she feels she is ready to do so and I will ask her this weekend to give a post here.

To me she is most courageous from all she has gone through and should remain in our prayers.

Thank you for this update. She is always in my prayers. Bless her heart, she has been through so much and to still be courageous is a miracle in itself. Christine, if you are reading, may God bless you every day. And we would love to hear from you when you feel like it. We miss your pretty voice. God bless

Christine
I havent even "met" you, but I feel the others admiration for you and share in it. You have evidently been through a lot, and I know how hard it is to hang in. There is so much support here, I hope that you can join back in soon.

Latest posts

Back