Chicago Gathering--Who's coming????

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perkicar

Can't believe it's only a week until Chicago. So who is coming? Gina is there a final-final agenda? I'm looking forward to getting away for a weekend.

Can't wait to meet you all!

Carolyn

I am sure going to miss seeing everyone. I hope you all have a great time.

Unfortunately now, everything is up in the air.:( I may have my brother here. I'll know after I go down to my sister's next Tuesday and we take him to see the surgeon.

I hope yall have a great weekend..I hope the Polar Express goes back up to Canada by next weekend...suppose to be the coldest weekend in Ga. since Dec.:eek: this weekend... Have fun..Bonnie

I am coming!

I am coming!

HEY!

I will be able to make it on Saturday's day events...looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting new people.

Does anyone have more acurate information about the where abouts of the Westin? Are we all meeing there and going to the SkyDeck? Please let me know, if you could write to me at my email address that would be better I check that more often than this website. It's [email protected]

Thanks!

Danielle

Hey there girlies......get with the program..

Hey there girlies......get with the program..

Bonnie......are you gonna FEDEX me those black leather pants or not??;) And Mary didn't you promise me a pair of handcuffs or something...:D

ShezaGirlie said:
Bonnie......are you gonna FEDEX me those black leather pants or not??;) And Mary didn't you promise me a pair of handcuffs or something...:D

Hey Janie!
The handcuffs are being sent along with the black leather pants!:D :D
And yep, Bonnie's sending them by FEDEX!;) ;)

Orders, handcuffs, leather pants:eek: ;)

Maybe we should add a disclaimer to this gathering:

Proceed at your own risk: ;)

ShezaGirlie said:

So, uh, just what are you planning on after hours at the Westin??? Are you going to be a bad influence on us single girls???? LOL. Maybe I'll learn a thing or two! Can't wait to meet everybody.
Carolyn

Unfortunately, I have to pull out of the gathering. :( :( My brother will be up here with me.

Latest posts

Back